Author Topic: The story game  (Read 141346 times)

skol

• Global Moderator
  • Home At Last.
    • View Profile
Re: The story game
« Reply #150 on: February 01, 2008, 01:32:09 AM »
Once No Doubt went to my wedding, and sang SKOL. But unknowingly, there was this evil baby pudu eating all the cake. So Adrian attacked me with his drumsticks that sliced the evil baby right down the middle. I gawked obscenely at Tom undoing his pants while Mieke kept Ace under a box of condoms. Then Mason growled loudly at Kingston while Oprah yodeled Bathwater. "OMG" said Baker1000 and laughed manicaly choking on his popcorn kernel, shit yelled I reaching into Gavin's pants pulling at his underwear until the elastic snapped bringing many girls great pleasure. Before Gwen noticed this catastrophe Tony got Erin crunk so she jumped off the moving stage. So Gabriel grabbed a chair and sat painfully down on a pin. Sh*t he screamed while running played loudly at midnight, David Letterman punched Jay Leno hard on his arse, so Kingston started sucking this toy who popped out green and yellow

Daisy Randone

• On a fait le monde ainsi...
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 02, 2008, 06:56:35 AM »
Once No Doubt went to my wedding, and sang SKOL. But unknowingly, there was this evil baby pudu eating all the cake. So Adrian attacked me with his drumsticks that sliced the evil baby right down the middle. I gawked obscenely at Tom undoing his pants while Mieke kept Ace under a box of condoms. Then Mason growled loudly at Kingston while Oprah yodeled Bathwater. "OMG" said Baker1000 and laughed manicaly choking on his popcorn kernel, shit yelled I reaching into Gavin's pants pulling at his underwear until the elastic snapped bringing many girls great pleasure. Before Gwen noticed this catastrophe Tony got Erin crunk so she jumped off the moving stage. So Gabriel grabbed a chair and sat painfully down on a pin. Sh*t he screamed while running played loudly at midnight, David Letterman punched Jay Leno hard on his arse, so Kingston started sucking this toy who popped out green and yellow from

Poolshark

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 01, 2008, 01:58:39 AM »
Once No Doubt went to my wedding, and sang SKOL. But unknowingly, there was this evil baby pudu eating all the cake. So Adrian attacked me with his drumsticks that sliced the evil baby right down the middle. I gawked obscenely at Tom undoing his pants while Mieke kept Ace under a box of condoms. Then Mason growled loudly at Kingston while Oprah yodeled Bathwater. "OMG" said Baker1000 and laughed manicaly choking on his popcorn kernel, shit yelled I reaching into Gavin's pants pulling at his underwear until the elastic snapped bringing many girls great pleasure. Before Gwen noticed this catastrophe Tony got Erin crunk so she jumped off the moving stage. So Gabriel grabbed a chair and sat painfully down on a pin. Sh*t he screamed while running played loudly at midnight, David Letterman punched Jay Leno hard on his arse, so Kingston started sucking this toy who popped out green and yellow from the

Daisy Randone

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 16, 2008, 07:00:28 PM »
Once No Doubt went to my wedding, and sang SKOL. But unknowingly, there was this evil baby pudu eating all the cake. So Adrian attacked me with his drumsticks that sliced the evil baby right down the middle. I gawked obscenely at Tom undoing his pants while Mieke kept Ace under a box of condoms. Then Mason growled loudly at Kingston while Oprah yodeled Bathwater. "OMG" said Baker1000 and laughed manicaly choking on his popcorn kernel, shit yelled I reaching into Gavin's pants pulling at his underwear until the elastic snapped bringing many girls great pleasure. Before Gwen noticed this catastrophe Tony got Erin crunk so she jumped off the moving stage. So Gabriel grabbed a chair and sat painfully down on a pin. Sh*t he screamed while running played loudly at midnight, David Letterman punched Jay Leno hard on his arse, so Kingston started sucking this toy who popped out green and yellow from the CBGB

GwensLilLAMB24

• New
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 17, 2008, 05:46:43 PM »
Once No Doubt went to my wedding, and sang SKOL. But unknowingly, there was this evil baby pudu eating all the cake. So Adrian attacked me with his drumsticks that sliced the evil baby right down the middle. I gawked obscenely at Tom undoing his pants while Mieke kept Ace under a box of condoms. Then Mason growled loudly at Kingston while Oprah yodeled Bathwater. "OMG" said Baker1000 and laughed manicaly choking on his popcorn kernel, shit yelled I reaching into Gavin's pants pulling at his underwear until the elastic snapped bringing many girls great pleasure. Before Gwen noticed this catastrophe Tony got Erin crunk so she jumped off the moving stage. So Gabriel grabbed a chair and sat painfully down on a pin. Sh*t he screamed while running played loudly at midnight, David Letterman punched Jay Leno hard on his arse, so Kingston started sucking this toy who popped out green and yellow from the CBGB floor

Daisy Randone

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 23, 2008, 04:05:25 PM »
Once No Doubt went to my wedding, and sang SKOL. But unknowingly, there was this evil baby pudu eating all the cake. So Adrian attacked me with his drumsticks that sliced the evil baby right down the middle. I gawked obscenely at Tom undoing his pants while Mieke kept Ace under a box of condoms. Then Mason growled loudly at Kingston while Oprah yodeled Bathwater. "OMG" said Baker1000 and laughed manicaly choking on his popcorn kernel, shit yelled I reaching into Gavin's pants pulling at his underwear until the elastic snapped bringing many girls great pleasure. Before Gwen noticed this catastrophe Tony got Erin crunk so she jumped off the moving stage. So Gabriel grabbed a chair and sat painfully down on a pin. Sh*t he screamed while running played loudly at midnight, David Letterman punched Jay Leno hard on his arse, so Kingston started sucking this toy who popped out green and yellow from the CBGB floor in

skol

• Global Moderator
  • Home At Last.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 29, 2008, 04:24:07 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once No Doubt went to my wedding, and sang SKOL. But unknowingly, there was this evil baby pudu eating all the cake. So Adrian attacked me with his drumsticks that sliced the evil baby right down the middle. I gawked obscenely at Tom undoing his pants while Mieke kept Ace under a box of condoms. Then Mason growled loudly at Kingston while Oprah yodeled Bathwater. "OMG" said Baker1000 and laughed manicaly choking on his popcorn kernel, shit yelled I reaching into Gavin's pants pulling at his underwear until the elastic snapped bringing many girls great pleasure. Before Gwen noticed this catastrophe Tony got Erin crunk so she jumped off the moving stage. So Gabriel grabbed a chair and sat painfully down on a pin. Sh*t he screamed while running played loudly at midnight, David Letterman punched Jay Leno hard on his arse, so Kingston started sucking this toy who popped out green and yellow from the CBGB floor in all

SimplyTragic

• Official No Doubter
  • New
  • Eh, Do I really have too?
    • View Profile
    • Candy Swirl
« Reply #157 on: May 05, 2008, 12:10:04 AM »

Once No Doubt went to my wedding, and sang SKOL. But unknowingly, there was this evil baby pudu eating all the cake. So Adrian attacked me with his drumsticks that sliced the evil baby right down the middle. I gawked obscenely at Tom undoing his pants while Mieke kept Ace under a box of condoms. Then Mason growled loudly at Kingston while Oprah yodeled Bathwater. "OMG" said Baker1000 and laughed manicaly choking on his popcorn kernel, shit yelled I reaching into Gavin's pants pulling at his underwear until the elastic snapped bringing many girls great pleasure. Before Gwen noticed this catastrophe Tony got Erin crunk so she jumped off the moving stage. So Gabriel grabbed a chair and sat painfully down on a pin. Sh*t he screamed while running played loudly at midnight, David Letterman punched Jay Leno hard on his arse, so Kingston started sucking this toy who popped out green and yellow from the CBGB floor in all gray
Official No Doubt & Gwen Stefani Whore.
Like It. Love It. Get Used To It.
SPORK! All No Doubt & Gwen Stefani Haters
Candy Swirl | Rock Steady Album Fanlisting!

Daisy Randone

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 02, 2008, 07:33:11 PM »
Once No Doubt went to my wedding, and sang SKOL. But unknowingly, there was this evil baby pudu eating all the cake. So Adrian attacked me with his drumsticks that sliced the evil baby right down the middle. I gawked obscenely at Tom undoing his pants while Mieke kept Ace under a box of condoms. Then Mason growled loudly at Kingston while Oprah yodeled Bathwater. "OMG" said Baker1000 and laughed manicaly choking on his popcorn kernel, shit yelled I reaching into Gavin's pants pulling at his underwear until the elastic snapped bringing many girls great pleasure. Before Gwen noticed this catastrophe Tony got Erin crunk so she jumped off the moving stage. So Gabriel grabbed a chair and sat painfully down on a pin. Sh*t he screamed while running played loudly at midnight, David Letterman punched Jay Leno hard on his arse, so Kingston started sucking this toy who popped out green and yellow from the CBGB floor in all gray and

skol

• Global Moderator
  • Home At Last.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 25, 2008, 05:44:52 AM »
Once No Doubt went to my wedding, and sang SKOL. But unknowingly, there was this evil baby pudu eating all the cake. So Adrian attacked me with his drumsticks that sliced the evil baby right down the middle. I gawked obscenely at Tom undoing his pants while Mieke kept Ace under a box of condoms. Then Mason growled loudly at Kingston while Oprah yodeled Bathwater. "OMG" said Baker1000 and laughed manicaly choking on his popcorn kernel, shit yelled I reaching into Gavin's pants pulling at his underwear until the elastic snapped bringing many girls great pleasure. Before Gwen noticed this catastrophe Tony got Erin crunk so she jumped off the moving stage. So Gabriel grabbed a chair and sat painfully down on a pin. Sh*t he screamed while running played loudly at midnight, David Letterman punched Jay Leno hard on his arse, so Kingston started sucking this toy who popped out green and yellow from the CBGB floor in all gray and pink

Poolshark

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 28, 2009, 11:22:55 PM »
Once No Doubt went to my wedding, and sang SKOL. But unknowingly, there was this evil baby pudu eating all the cake. So Adrian attacked me with his drumsticks that sliced the evil baby right down the middle. I gawked obscenely at Tom undoing his pants while Mieke kept Ace under a box of condoms. Then Mason growled loudly at Kingston while Oprah yodeled Bathwater. "OMG" said Baker1000 and laughed manicaly choking on his popcorn kernel, shit yelled I reaching into Gavin's pants pulling at his underwear until the elastic snapped bringing many girls great pleasure. Before Gwen noticed this catastrophe Tony got Erin crunk so she jumped off the moving stage. So Gabriel grabbed a chair and sat painfully down on a pin. Sh*t he screamed while running played loudly at midnight, David Letterman punched Jay Leno hard on his arse, so Kingston started sucking this toy who popped out green and yellow from the CBGB floor in all gray and pink masks

skol

• Global Moderator
  • Home At Last.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 29, 2009, 08:30:17 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once No Doubt went to my wedding, and sang SKOL. But unknowingly, there was this evil baby pudu eating all the cake. So Adrian attacked me with his drumsticks that sliced the evil baby right down the middle. I gawked obscenely at Tom undoing his pants while Mieke kept Ace under a box of condoms. Then Mason growled loudly at Kingston while Oprah yodeled Bathwater. "OMG" said Baker1000 and laughed manicaly choking on his popcorn kernel, shit yelled I reaching into Gavin's pants pulling at his underwear until the elastic snapped bringing many girls great pleasure. Before Gwen noticed this catastrophe Tony got Erin crunk so she jumped off the moving stage. So Gabriel grabbed a chair and sat painfully down on a pin. Sh*t he screamed while running played loudly at midnight, David Letterman punched Jay Leno hard on his arse, so Kingston started sucking this toy who popped out green and yellow from the CBGB floor in all gray and pink masks.Tom