Author Topic: Obama's Inauguration  (Read 4917 times)

Hellartificial

• View Profile
Obama's Inauguration
« on: January 20, 2009, 07:06:32 PM »
Yep, the big day has come. I suppose all of you guys watched it ?
Unfortunately I didn't, since I don't have a TV in my dorm :S And I'm studying for my exams so I still didn't watch it over the Internet either, I want to sit down and reserve a peaceful half an hour to watch it all.

I heard they were criticizing Obama for spending so much money (cca 150 million $ ?) on the safety and the organization - as if he were a king, not a democratic president :) I don't what to think of it, it sure is a lot of money, but as the situation is it was probably the smartest to ensure a good safety on the day.

And what do you all think about the war in Israel ? The year has started very badly throughout the world... I dunno if you've heard it, but Russia has closed the gas supplies for all of south-eastern Europe (where I live) and it has stayed like that for almost two weeks, and it was very cold... Today I heard that Russia has opened the pipes again, but when it started... people were really scared because our countries don't have the alternative sources for the gas.

Thank God it has also passed... I wonder what's next though...  ???
I hope new ND's album  ;D