Author Topic: Gwen and Gavin at Del Mar, CA!!!  (Read 7271 times)

Cinderella Hope

• Tony Kanal's Girl
  • Just a Simple Kind of Life Girl
    • View Profile
    • Spaz Cat
Gwen and Gavin at Del Mar, CA!!!
« on: July 19, 2008, 02:20:33 AM »
I just got back from the Gavin Rossdale Concert in Del Mar, CA. And Gwen was there!!

There was a good turn out considering it was a free concert ($6 for races admission).

Right before the start of the concert Gwen came out and sat under a white tent set up for her on the left hand side of the stage! Gavin truly gave her a private concert. (Sorry I didn't get any pics of Gwen) we weren't close enough, but we could see the baby dancing around to the songs. Gavin sang the first part of "Happiness" to Gwen. It was just so cool to be a part of that, you could tell, that he really was in love with her, just by how he was serinading her. It was an amazing concert! I have pics I will post on my website soon. Just need to edit them. It was a long set list too. As reported Gwen is very very pregnant. I also got to see her parents once again. They seemed like very proud parents. It really was a 'family' event. Gavin said that they had gotten a tour of the race track and tour with the horses. I still can't get over that I got to see Gwen! and their son. Did I mention I was second row too! it was way too amazing.

Check out my new store --> Spaz Cat !!!
Follow us on Twitter.com/Spaz_Cat and Facebook

LucyInTheSky

• View Profile
    • My youtube channel
Re: Gwen and Gavin at Del Mar, CA!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 07:16:04 AM »
I'm a little bit jealous, but I'm also happy for you.
It seems like you had a lot of fun there.
awesome! ;)
It's always darkest right before the dawn.

Cinderella Hope

• Tony Kanal's Girl
    • View Profile
    • Spaz Cat
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 03:29:59 PM »
it was a lot of fun! I still can't believe I went. I just by chance went and checked out Gavin's site, and it mentioned the concert at Del Mar. Then when I found out how much tickets were, I had to go. I thought, just maybe Gwen might be there. She was wearing a black and white stripe pattern dress. Overall it was a really good concert, I am just finishing up tagging the pictures and will have them up soon.

LucyInTheSky

• View Profile
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 06:39:59 AM »
That's so cool.
I can't wait to see the pictures!
It's always darkest right before the dawn.

LivingAPlatinumBlondeLife

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2008, 11:22:30 AM »
Wow I'm so jealous! That sounds like you had a great time.  :) Can't wait to see pictures!

Avatar and Signature made by LucyInTheSky - Thanks!

lamb83

• New
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2008, 04:49:55 PM »
Aww,wow,that is awesome you went to Gavin's concert and saw Gwen and her family! Thanks for offering to share pics-hope to see them soon.

Cinderella Hope

• Tony Kanal's Girl
    • View Profile
    • Spaz Cat
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 10:34:10 PM »
It was such a fun concert.

I uploaded the best pictures (since I had well over 100) and I didn't want to have to upload that many.

They are at: http://www.freewebs.com/cinderellahope/index.htm and go to gallery I had to put them in my external spot since there were too many of them ... enjoy!