Author Topic: Gwen and Gavin at the Wimbledon  (Read 5976 times)

Hellartificial

• View Profile
Gwen and Gavin at the Wimbledon
« on: July 06, 2008, 06:00:58 PM »
Did anyone watch the final match between Federer and Nadal, it took place today ?
To my surprise, Gwen and Gavin were seated in the front row, I guess they are probably Federer's friends since Gavin was cheering so hard for him :)
They both looked really cool, Gwen wore black leather jacket and black sunglasses.
Unfortunately Federer lost :/

but this one was from one of the previous Federer's matches - obviously they attended not just this final one.

LivingAPlatinumBlondeLife

• View Profile
Re: Gwen and Gavin at the Wimbledon
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 08:36:48 PM »
They always look so cool! Gwen looks like she's going to have the baby any day now! If I were that pregnant I know I would just be chilling at home doing nothing. But she is Gwen and probably has super Mom skills that let her still go around and look awesome.

Avatar and Signature made by LucyInTheSky - Thanks!

LucyInTheSky

• View Profile
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 05:08:33 AM »
They always look so cool! Gwen looks like she's going to have the baby any day now! If I were that pregnant I know I would just be chilling at home doing nothing. But she is Gwen and probably has super Mom skills that let her still go around and look awesome.

:D that could be a possible reason. ;)
I think I would also just be chilling, watching TV and eating chocolate ice cream or something like that.
It's always darkest right before the dawn.

Hellartificial

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 04:16:51 PM »
I hope that it won't do anything to the baby's health, I'm sure she knows what she's doing :P

They really look cool, the camera was constantly focused on them ^_^