Author Topic: Movies  (Read 12467 times)

LivingAPlatinumBlondeLife

• View Profile
Re: Movies
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2008, 11:23:01 AM »
Anyone watch the Oscars last night?

Avatar and Signature made by LucyInTheSky - Thanks!

Hellartificial

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2008, 05:07:31 PM »
hmmm... ok, so I'll try to revive this thread if it's possible :/

are there any good movies that you've watched lately ?

me being crazy about japanese cinematography went to see a couple of japanese movies last week in the cinema (there was this week of japanese film). The titles are Biriken, Futari Biyori and Chirusoku no natsu (if they mean anything to anyone though !).

The last one was at first a classic romantic movie (forbidden love theme), but it really got me, it has something special, so I'd really recommend everyone to watch it.

Out of american movies, I watch Synecdoche, New York this summer. Has anybody else watched it ? It was really good.

LivingAPlatinumBlondeLife

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2008, 09:49:32 AM »
I haven't seen those movies but they sound super interesting. When I watch foreign films they're usually French so that I can understand at least most of them and I don't have to read subtitles the whole time. If you're interested in that I would recommend La Vie en Rose just because it's such a beautiful story. I haven't been to the movies as often as I would like since school started because I've been really busy but I did see Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist the other weekend and I liked it a lot. Just a good funny, sweet movie.

Avatar and Signature made by LucyInTheSky - Thanks!

Daisy Randone

• On a fait le monde ainsi...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2008, 08:33:57 PM »
I haven't seen those movies but they sound super interesting. When I watch foreign films they're usually French so that I can understand at least most of them and I don't have to read subtitles the whole time. If you're interested in that I would recommend La Vie en Rose just because it's such a beautiful story. I haven't been to the movies as often as I would like since school started because I've been really busy but I did see Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist the other weekend and I liked it a lot. Just a good funny, sweet movie.

yes, la vie en rose is really beautiful  ;)
it's incredible how the actress who plays Piaf looks exactly like her...it's scary at times